jueves, 13 de septiembre de 2012

A country I would like to visit. !


In this opportunity I’m going to write about a country that I would like to visit. I think that I have to know my own country, and after traveling to other countries, so the country that I would like to visit is Chile and after I would like to visit any European country but I’m not sure of which one.
In books and internet I watched many photos from different beautiful places of Chile, and these pictures motivate me to want to know all these places, furthermore I don’t visit many places outside the metropolitan region (I went to many beaches located on the V region). I would like to visit the Tarapacá Region when people celebrate "La Fiesta de la Tirana", (July 16) a religious celebration in honor to the "Virgen Del Carmen" because I think that the dances what people make to the Virgen Del Carmen are beautiful (Someday I could learn to dance like they it would be interesting.) On the south of Chile I would like to visit Punta Arenas, because once of my aunt Margarita go live there with her boyfriend when their first daughter born.
Now, I don't want to live in any of the places I mentioned before. I like to live in Talagante, because is a peaceful place, and the people is more peaceful than Santiago.

See you soon!


3 comentarios:

  1. You're right! I would like to know my own country first too :3
    The Chilean south is very beautiful, and I would like to visit it, I love the vegetation there! but I don't know if I could eat the traditional food there (you know, this is a meat-producer country, and I'm a vegetarian..) however, I would like to see if it's true that "southern plant's green" is different from "the green" which we see here, in Santiago... I have heard about it, and it could be interesting to compare them, don't you think?
    :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. cata you right!!!, Chile is very beatiful and should be our first choice to visit

    ResponderEliminar