jueves, 6 de septiembre de 2012

My First Semester Experience ^^


Today I am going to tell you what I've done on my 2012 first semester. The last semester was very difficult to me, because my family passed many sad moments that have influence on my emotional status, and it, influenced my marks. On the University the subjects that I've studied that I love was: "development and learning", "Psycholinguistics", "research methodology", "Curriculum I". Generally I arrive to class some minutes after that it starts, because I live so far from the University. 

I don't practice many sports, because I don't have sufficient time to do it, furthermore, I don't like play sports, in spite of when I was 15, I played basketball on the school.

Since I come to study to Santiago, I can't spent time with my friends, because we don't have enough time to get together, and our timetables are very different. 
Now, my family is a little bit better than the past semester, and I hope that in the future we can stay peaceful.

See you on next class! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario